Dr. Madeline, MD, MPH, FACOG | CEO of Control Concierge, PC
Throughout my years at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), serving as part-time clinical faculty at an academic institution, and as CEO of Control Concierge, I have always enjoyed speaking on clinical and public health topics with a variety of audiences. My research and focus topics have centered on health equity, women’s health issues, mentoring of historically underrepresented early-career physicians and scientists, diversity and inclusion, and social and structural determinants of health. I bring over two decades of experience in speaking throughout the United States and internationally at scientific conferences, corporate events, academic institutions, and local community venues; I thoroughly enjoy connecting with a range of audiences through storytelling and shared experiences, and common goals of elevating women’s issues, reducing health disparities, and strengthening social justice. Presentations can be delivered as keynote addresses, workshops, webinars, guest lectures, small group discussions or other desired formats.
I am also a best-selling author, an award-winning physician and workforce diversity strategist and mentor. I have published over150 scientific articles in peer-reviewed journals. I’ve been quoted in several media outlets and appeared on news channels and podcasts to cover public health and women’s topics. This work is my passion! My career path includes both public health and clinical care, because I love informing and empowering women in all settings, big and small.
It’s always a challenge to find just the right speaker for your event. I understand how important it is to find someone who can give a strong, relevant message while authentically connecting to your audience. With that being said, I am honored that you have stopped by to consider me. If you want to check my availability for your event, or if you have some questions before proceeding, please email me at email@example.com.
Educational & Service Background
What to Expect
Download my complete Speaker's Kit!
Where I Speak
- How to get into medical school with any major
- Sexual health and birth control: Things to consider as you start your college journey
- What is a medical epidemiologist?
- A career in obstetrics and gynecology
- Types of research to consider in your medical career
- Finding a mentor: Keys for success
- Let’s Talk about Sex: Helping pre-teen girls understand puberty and sexual health
- Faith leaders and HIV prevention: Tools for success
- What does health equity look like in the workplace?—A roadmap for success
- Working moms, breastfeeding and improving work-life balance
- How to advocate for your employees’ health care access for improved work productivity
- Mentoring for diversity and inclusion
- Reproductive health disparities: How can we do better?
- Trends in birth control use: How can we ensure access?
- Advancing health equity to improve access and outcomes for women
- Women and HIV: How to reduce disparities and build upon progress
- Mentoring historically underserved early-career scientists: Why it matters
- Careers in the United States Public Health Service: Untapped opportunities
- HIV trends and progress, 1981 to 2021: What are next steps to eliminate HIV?
- Sexual health in African American communities
- Social and structural determinants of health and HIV prevention and care: Let’s do better
- Mentoring historically underserved early-career scientists is vital for successful HIV/STI prevention in affected communities
Dr. Madeline is also able to create customized presentations to suit your audience.
If you would like to have Dr. Madeline speak at one of your events, she can be contacted below.